If you are a supplier with a Platinum listing (view more about our value-packed *Platinum listing option), you can send us x1 blog post or event listing per month (x12 per year). We will then post the blog or event listing on our digital platforms including our Blog and social media pages (Facebook and Twitter).
Benefits of submitting a blog post or event listing
- Our blog has a steady flow of 2,000 monthly views from school decision makers.
- School decision-makers read our blog
- More traffic will be generated to your listing and your website
- Improves your website SEO - links coming from other credible websites will up your google search ranking
Requirements for submitting a Press Release (Blog Post)
To help guide you, we accept the following types of blog posts:
- Case studies of schools using your product or service
- New product launches
- Product overviews
- Exciting things your business has done
- Tips for schools
- Recent facebook posts about your company
- Recent blog posts you have submitted to your blog
Your press release (blog post) must:
- Be in the form of: a Word Doc, Google Doc, etc. or a link to a blog post with minimal formatting or styling. We must be able to simply copy and paste your copy to our blog without doing our own formatting.
- Not be a PDF or any other image file with words on it. We must be able to easily copy and paste the content to our blog.
- Include at least one feature image (.jpg, .gif or .png with a width of 800px and a height of 450px or similar ratio).
Submit your blog post to [email protected].
Requirements for submitting an Event Listing
We have a dedicated event listing page on our blog for companies looking to advertise and promote upcoming events they are hosting. Here is what we require when you send us an event listing:
- A header image (any image 600px wide or larger)
- The date and time of the event
- An accurate location of the event (we use Google Maps)
- The event name and a description of the event
- Who the event is for (e.g. Gr 5-7 learners; Maths teachers; etc.)
- How much the event costs
- A registration link or contact info